Monday, November 27, 2017

Hunting Season!

As most of us know, the first day of hunting season was today! I, actually, have never been hunting before until today! So, that was really fun and interesting to see what all the fuss is about and I actually really enjoyed it. My boyfriend, CJ, and I woke up bright and early this morning at 5:30 a.m. to ensure that we were up and ready for the first day, which I honestly was not too fond of. However, it was definitely worth it because I had a lot of fun and he showed me the pretty much the basics, which are to just sit there and be patient. We ended up staying out until 4:30 p.m. today and unfortunately, we did not get anything. I will not be able to go again though since I am back at school after such a great Thanksgiving break, but he will still be out and about so I am still wishing him luck and hope he gets a good one!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a fun day spent with your boyfriend! I have never been hunting as well, however, my grandma goes hunting every season.

    ReplyDelete